XpressCare is included with the purchase of new CallXpress® and Seneca® system software for 12 months. The
option to purchase additional years of XpressCare is available to systems that are new, have purchased a software
upgrade, or are renewing an existing XpressCare plan.
• All major and minor software upgrades for software modules enabled on the system
• Hot fixes and service packs provided for current release and previous release
• AVST Certified Technicians receive technical support for systems within one release of the current
version of software during normal business hours of 5:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time for North
American resellers and 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. GMT for EMEA resellers.
• Professional Services Dedicated Technical Support available to Certified Technicians for
installations and upgrades during normal business hours and after hours.
• Emergency after hour technical support on a call back basis for critically impaired systems.
• XpressCare does not include RightFax software upgrades or support. RightFax support plans must
be purchased separately.
• If a system has more than 50 unified messaging clients, XpressCare for UM clients is required.
• If a system has text-to-speech channels, XpressCare for text-to-speech is required.
• Seneca and CallXpress support options are sold separately.
• Does not cover the costs of Dedicated Support Requests (DSR)
• XpressCare plans included with a new purchase (non-upgrade) begin 30 days after the date the
order is booked.
• The reseller can request an XpressCare Confirmation letter from AVST with each XpressCare
purchase to provide to the customer.
• XpressCare contracts can be renewed anytime within 30 days of contract expiration. The new
expiration date will be based on the previous contract’s effective date and length of contract
Requesting Upgrades as Part of an XpressCare Plan Entitlement:
AVST notifies resellers of a new software release via product bulletin. Resellers can view active XpressCare
contracts on PartnerXpress (www.partnerxpress.com) to confirm which customers are eligible for the free upgrade.
AVST does not automatically ship upgrades for customers who are entitled as part of XpressCare. Resellers
should place a no charge purchase order to AVST on behalf of the customer, including at a minimum the system
serial number and customer name. The reseller is responsible for all shipping charges associated with that order.
Per Incident Support
AVST provides AVST resellers with per incident support for sites that are not covered by an AVST XpressCare
plan. Per incident support is available to AVST certified technicians only. Coverage is during business hours
unless the system is down. Upgrades are not included. Per incident rates are based on the age of the system and
whether support is provided during business hours. Billing is in 30 minute intervals with a one or two hour minimum
depending on the plan.
Renewal Guidelines for XpressCare
AVST resellers have access to view their support plans by customer on PartnerXpress (www.partnerxpress.com)
– see “XpressCare Contracts” from main PartnerXpress menu. Access to this page must be enabled for a
particular user, and can be requested by contacting an AVST sales representative. In addition, AVST notifies
resellers via e-mail when expiring XpressCare contracts are due for renewal. Designated reseller support contract
representatives will receive a monthly e-mail from AVST listing all contracts recently expired or due for renewal
within the next 90 days.
Renewals for XpressCare must take place within 30 days of expiration of an existing XpressCare plan. After 30
days, customers must purchase a software upgrade to get back onto XpressCare. Renewals purchased will
maintain the original renewal/expiration date. Resellers can move the renewal/expiration date by purchasing 13-
months, 14-months, or 15-months of XpressCare.
Once the customer is ready to renew their XpressCare plan, the reseller should place a purchase order to AVST
just like any other new purchase. The reseller can request an XpressCare Confirmation letter from AVST to
provide to the customer.
Software Upgrades are available for purchase for CallXpress and Seneca products.
Software Upgrades include:
• Upgrade to the current version of software
• 12 months of XpressCare
* For more information contact AVS Sales